Material Bank, a division of SANDOW, is a disruptive technology and data company that helps designers and trade professionals source materials and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to search through thousands of products from leading manufacturers and request samples all within a single site. As members source and make selections through Material Bank’s sophisticated tools, the platform connects them directly with manufacturers—ultimately driving their purchasing decisions.
As part of our experienced and collaborative Product Catalog team, The Product Catalog Coordinator will participate in building and maintaining the world’s largest product catalog focused on the A&D community. In this role, you will coordinate work across the team, ensuring accountability, timeliness, and accuracy. The ideal candidate will have an eCommerce or similar background with experience scoping and coordinating ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Maintain and monitor weekly tickets, project schedules, workloads and ad hoc requests
- Scope out complex jobs and research product information from new vendors
- Organize, facilitate, and participate in meetings with stakeholders, following up on important actions and decisions
- Assess project risks and issues, alerting management of blockers
- Ensure deadlines are met, both on a weekly basis and across longer-term projects
What you'll bring
- Proven work experience in project management or similar role
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform and deliver around tight deadlines
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries.
Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.