At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We are looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a do what it takes mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges – even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
General Description/Mission of the Role
The Client Services Coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for leading material manufacturers who join the material bank platform. Our ecosystem is vast, and the Coordinator requires the project management skills to support the logistical efforts associated with inventory management, the technical skills associated with handling large amounts of digital files, and the intellect to evaluate and report on data analysis. Above all, a can-do attitude is a must, as we set out to build this game changing service offering.
While having an A& D background is certainly a plus, strong digital project management skills and a service minded personality are the most critical attributes we are looking for.
- prepare, compile and sort various data sets for data entry
- check source data for accuracy
- verify data and correct data where necessary
- obtain further information for incomplete data
- update data and delete unnecessary segments
- combine and rearrange data from multiple format sources where required
- enter data from source data into prescribed computer database forms
- transcribe information into required proper electronic format (JSON)
- check completed work for accuracy
- store completed documents in designated locations
- maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- print information when required
- comply with data integrity, validation and security policies
- High school diploma
- formal computer training an advantage
- proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel
- accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation and special keyboard characters
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses’ driven by innovation and design that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.